A successful safety program is founded on people: from the front-line field crews to operations support and senior management, we make sure everyone is committed to our safety-first approach and gets home safe every day. For more than 40 years we’ve operated with this objective, continually developing and refining our procedures and prevention practices to ensure the safety of our people, the environment and our operations.
Elements of our HSE program include:
- A full time HSE team with field operations background
- Prime Contractor responsibilities
- Site and project specific HSE plans
- Emergency response plans
- Annual training and recertification programs
- Competency evaluation programs
- Mentorship programs
- Mining and oil company accreditations
Click here to download more information regarding Mud Bay's HSE response to COVID-19.